Moto Guzzi PE250
About Moto Guzzi
The first motorcycle, the G.P. (Guzzi-Parodi), is constructed as a prototype with the help of a blacksmith Guzzi, in the cellar of the family's home.
The name "GP" is dropped immediately and transformed in Moto Guzzi when March 15th 1921 Emanuele Vittorio Parodi, his son George and a friend Carlo Guzzi opened in Genova the "Società Anonima Moto Guzzi", with production in Mandello Tonzanico, a village on Lake Como , in the province of Lecco
Moto Guzzi is an undisputed leader in the sports landscape and motorsport, recognized and respected worldwide.
At the end of 1957 Moto Guzzi, Gilera and Mondial because of the cost decided to retire from speed events.
Alternating crisis and prosperous periods, the renewed Moto Guzzi is still producing motorcycles.
In Mandello del Lario (LC) the Moto Guzzi museum is open to the public, exposing most of the models created by Guzzi, plus some prototype models created in a few copies and never left the factory, plus the models GP, produced in 1919 before the birth of the Società Anonima Moto Guzzi.
About This Motorcycle
Restailing done in 2000 by Viani Marco & Amos ( ex official mechanic of Parilla) , all original parts, all documents, from private collection
Request more info